Monday, March 13, 2017

Fitness Together Success Story - Bob Fritz of Brecksville lost 90 lbs and got rid of sciatica pain!

It's Never Too Late to Get Fit! 
Bob Fritz of Brecksville lost 90 pounds and got rid of sciatica pain at age 71 by committing to the personal training and nutrition programs at Fitness Together in Brecksville. 

"My name is Bob Fritz and I've been coming to Fitness Together for actually about 7 years, although I started taking it more seriously about 3 years ago. I started to come because I was getting older - I'll be 72 in another month - I was very much out of shape...I had a lot of aches and pains...so weight bearing exercises have been extremely good for me. The personal trainers seem to know what they're doing. They'll have a variety of exercises planned for me to work various muscles. In the past, I'd walk about 50 yards and have to stop to re-set my back because I had sciatica...now that's all gone! I can do very brisks walks for an hour or so. I'm a lot fitter now, and I also lost 90 pounds! I reached my goal a year ago, and I've kept it off since then---and hopefully for the rest of my life... And it's kind of fun to come here! 

No comments:

Post a Comment